The Italian Recipe Page1. Ricotta Cheesecake submitted by Russ Padula "This is great light and not very sweet."
2. Spaghetti alla Puttanesca submitted by Russ Padula
3. Veal Cutlets of Trattoria Battibecco submitted by Russ Padula
4. Pancetta Crisps with Goat Cheese and Pear submitted by Kerri Forrest This was at a recent meetup and was a huge hit
5. Sicilian Meat Balls submitted by Emilio Dandrea These were the life of the culinary party at the famous Dandrea Party last October - THANK YOU Emilio!
6. Italian Easter Bread submitted by Gloria S. Friedgen, Coordinator 0f Alumni Affairs and Outreach University of Maryland These look buonissimo!
7. Antipasto Platter submitted by Mercedes from TasteOfHome in response to a multitude of requests, because it really is that good!
8. ITALIAN CHRISTMAS COOKIES submitted by John 'Givoanni' Donato These are great anytime But how timely that this recipe should be added now in December!
Do you have a favorite Italian recipe you would be willing to share with others? Per Favore, email it to me at email@example.com and I will post it here for all to enjoy!